Bare-Metal Backup provides safe, secure and scalable data protection, bare-metal recovery, and on-site and cloud backup of any data, anywhere, anytime. It is a fully managed service – we will take care of your data protection and you focus on primary business tasks!
Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Bare-Metal Backup backs up disks, partitions, and files to our storage in a secure data center and allows to quickly recover selected files, folders, applications, or an entire system.
With unified Bare-Metal Backup, you get the dual protection you need in the event of a disaster. The Acronis AnyData Engine backs up to local storage on your premises for quick restore and to secure Acronis Cloud for recovery in the event of a disaster.
Why do you need Bare-Metal Backup powered by Acronis?
- To protect your data in the event any disaster
- To quickly and easily implement a hybrid protection strategy
- To replace tape and other legacy backup solutions
Why businesses choose LSN’s Bare-Metal Backup?
- Protect Windows, Linux, VMware, Hyper-V, and PCs.
- Hybrid Protection: 3 locations, 2 types of media, 1 offsite.
- Easy to manage backup service for small IT department.
Why businesses choose Bare-Metal Backup powered by Acronis?
- Backup admins trust LSN’s proven bare-metal recovery
- IT Managers value multi-platform data protection
- CIOs trust Acronis brand proven track record and expertise
- Physical and virtual systems – protection of both physical and virtual systems in one service
- File and disk image-based backup – backup of selected files or complete disk images
- Bare-metal recovery – recovery to same or dissimilar hardware, even from the cloud
- Local and cloud storage – support of local and safe cloud storage in our secure data center
- Initial seeding to easily move large volumes of data to the cloud:
- Backup to an external HDD
- Courier it to Limestone Networks data center or direct to the Acronis data center
- Multi-level security – AES-256 encryption, password protection and SSL
- Acronis’ secure software-defined storage data center are equipped with all latest disaster prevention technologies, and are SSAE 16 certified