- Download the plugin from here
- Login to your Plesk Panel
- Click on Extensions under Server Management on the left hand panel.
- Click on Add Extension
- Browse the Plesk_AutoInstallssl.zip file and click on OK.
- Now you can see the link of “AutoInstall SSL” plugin under Extensions Management.
- To go to the plugin page, click on that link or click on the left hand panel link under Links to Additional Services.
- Click AutoInstallSSL — Now you will see the plugin page, and installation is complete!
Rate This Article
(24 out of 36 people found this article helpful)