The Symantec Trust™ Seal shows the world that Symantec has confirmed your identity and your site has passed the VeriSign malware scan. The biggest companies in the world secure their Web sites with Symantec (VeriSign) and inspire confidence by showing the Symantect seal. Now any Web site can build trust, credibility and loyalty online with the VeriSign seal.
Buy New OR Renew Your VeriSign Trust Seal
Note: If your Web site uses SSL, you must use VeriSign SSL in order to display the VeriSign Trust Seal.
Features and Benefits
Increase traffic, sales and loyalty online by showing customers they can buy, browse, and share with confidence because your Web site is trusted by Symantec, the global leader in online trust. Symantec now includes a free SAN for your base domain name with this certificate, which means you can secure www & non www versions with single Symantec Secure Site with EV SSL certificate. In total, you can secure up to 25 domain names with this certificate.
- Display the #1 trust mark on the Internet: VeriSign Trust Seal shows your site visitors that you are trusted by the leader in online trust and gives them the confidence to buy, click, and sign in.
- Establish your business legitimacy: Authentication is an established and proven process used by Symantec that shows the world that Symantec (VeriSign) has verified your identity and that you are the rightful owner or operator of your Web site.
- Protect visitors and your site from malware: Web site malware scan is a daily review of your Web site to help protect it from being blacklisted by search engines and to reduce the risk of infecting your customers’ computers when they browse your Web site. Learn more: Malware FAQ
- Stand out in search results: Symantec Seal-in-Search™ is a Symantec (VeriSign) seal displayed near your link in search results to help you stand out from the competition and help increase traffic to your site. At theFind.com, VeriSign Seal-in-Search helped increase click rates by an average of 18.5 percent.
- Extended Validation, Green Address Bar
- Secure up to 25 Domains ( Multi SAN Certificate)
- Symantec Secure Site EV covers both www & non-www versions.
- High 256-bit encryption 2048 bit root Certificate
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Secure Site EV SSL Carry warranty of $1,750,000 – highest in industry
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- FREE Installation Checker
- FREE Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
- FREE Daily Symantec™ Malware Scanning (behavioral/predictive)
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Supports 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
** Applicable to a server that supports SNI (Server Name Indication).
Installing the VeriSign Trust Seal is as easy as adding an image to a Web page. After you apply for the seal, VeriSign verifies your business information and scans your Web site. When your seal is ready, you’ll receive an email alert. Go to the Installation Agreement to accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose a display language and size for your seal and enter your Web site name.
- Click “Create your script”, then copy the script and paste it directly into your Web pages.
Starting at only $799.00 per year, Symantec Secure Site with EV is the most effective SSL certificate available today. SSL certificates can be purchased for a term of up to 3 years for further discount.