Any time you are connecting another application to WHMCS via their API, you have to add the IP address of the application WHMCS and allow access. Here’s how:
- Login to your WHMSC
- Go to Setup -> General Settings
- Click on the Security tab
- Find the “API IP Access Restriction” box
- Click the “Add IP” button and put in the IP address
- For example if you are connecting OnePortal to use the plugin on the Dashboard, you would add the IP address 220.127.116.11.
- Press Save Changes when finished.